Weather Update April 21, 2012
As you may have seen, the forecast for Sunday is not quite as promising as we’d earlier been led to expect.
Currently, both the National Weather Service and Weather.Com are saying there’s a 30% chance of precip, with the high getting up to only 59F.
The Weather Service says showers are most likely before noon. Weather.Com says the 30% possibility is throughout the afternoon.
We like to think that 30% chance of rain is a 70% chance of no rain.
We are moving ahead, as planned with the Festival, hoping for no rain or, that whatever rain we do get will move out of the area by noon, when the Festival begins.
We would suggest that everyone dress appropriate to the weather and attend as planned.
If there is a significant change in the forecast, we will take action very early in the morning to let everyone know. Otherwise, we are full speed ahead and hoping for an excellent Earth Day.